Starting from 09:00 to 17:00 every hour
Duration: 2 Hours
Cost: 59€ per adult/and or participants 12+
You’ll travel on your Segway up and down the most beautiful of Athens seven famous hills, covering must-see sights such as the Mars hill, Acropolis hill and ancient agora.
Your experience begins near the Thission where you’ll start with a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway.
Our tour will start by visiting the area where, in antiquity, everything ended! Keramikos area was the ancient cemetery but also one of the entrances to Athens. Then we will follow almost the same path with ancient Greeks to visit the ancient Agora, the heart of ancient Athens and the Roman forum.
Without breaking a sweat, we’ll drive over to our next stop, the most important one, Mars hill and the entrance to the Acropolis. Take in the sight of this majestic world icon from your unique viewpoint on a Segway as we visit from outside. This is a perfect photo opportunity! But wait… there is more!
From here, we’ll easily ride up the Pnyka Hill — no tired feet! — and discover its off-the-beaten track terraced area where democracy was born and follow the path that leads on to Athens’ and(Acropolis) best panoramic view.
Does not include
Meeting Point: At Athens City Segway Tours Office near Thiseion
* Minimum age to ride a Segway is 12 years
* Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
* Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
* Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
* It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
* Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers