Starting at: 08:30 Duration: 5 Hours
Cost: 54€ per adult /27€ per kid
- Skip the long lines and save time
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Guided tour of Acropolis with proffesional guide
- See top Athens attractions such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Constitution Square and Panathenaic Stadium
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens and see the world-famous Parthenon temple
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum morning tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens. Hear insightful commentary from your guide, and pass top Athens attractions including the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Greek Parliament building and Presidential Palace. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided half-day tour will help you discover Athens.
The Athens half-day tour, depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library.
Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally Acropolis (visit Propylae the gateway, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Stroll up to the UNESCO-listed site that served as the ancient citadel, and tour the buildings as you hear how they reflected Athens’ prosperity in the 5th century BC.
Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the Acropolis museum. Avoid and skip the lines of the new museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
Does not include
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Acropolis & Acropolis museum entrance fees*
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
*Entrance fees: Admission tickets are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access.